We appreciate the support from our community, and will continue to post updates as they come.
- We will reopen to the public on July 2nd with restrictions on the number of people in the building at one time. Standby for further information.
- Adoptions are being done by appointment only. Please visit our website to view all adoptable animals and call our receptionist to set up an appointment with one of our adoption counselors.
- We have opened our Spay and Neuter and Wellness Clinics with updated safety protocols.
- We are going to resume our training program, with guidelines for social distancing. We will be starting to schedule classes on June 9th. Please contact Christian@hsfn.org to get all the details and dates available.
- We have resumed taking in local animal surrenders.
- We are now accepting blankets, linens, and towels but we ask that you please donate just 1 bag of these items at a time. We are still not currently accepting pet beds, used toys, or carrying cases. We are continuing to accept unopened in-date pet food, and items that are new and sent through Amazon or Chewy.
We appreciate your patience as we address the current nationwide situation. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance with pet food and pet related information.
You can call us at 603.889.2275