Spread some Holiday cheer to our animals awaiting adoption!
How does it work?
HSFN provides tags to participating businesses to be displayed in whatever manner they choose – on a tree or other display of choice. Each tag has a picture of a shelter animal on it with a wish list item on the back. Employees and/or customers that wish to participate can take a tag (or two) from the display and then return the tag and wish list item to the same location. Items do not need to be wrapped or bagged. The Giving Tree Donation Drive will run from November 28th – December 21st.
Thank You to Our Participating Businesses!
- DCU – Nashua
- Teledyne FLIR
- Pipe Dream Brewing
- T-Mobile – Amherst St, Nashua
- Pets Choice
- Neil Stone’s Karate Academy
- Day’s Jewelers
- All Pets Veterinary Hospital – Nashua
- AMC/Animal Hospital – Nashua
- Good Mojo Dog Manor
- American K9 Country
- Clark Veterinary Hospital
- Winchester Mechanical
- Chewie’s Playland
- Granite State Range
- Pennichuck Water
- World Academy
- Franklin Savings Bank
- Starbucks – DW Hwy, Nashua
- Farm – A Flex Company
- Lowell Road Veterinary Center
- Lifestance Health – Nashua & Manchester
- Hudson Animal Hospital
- Bar Harbor Brank & Trust – Nashua
- Woodman’s Artisan Bakery
- Sparkling River Condo Association
- Veterinary Urgent Care by Ethos
- Eastern Bank – Nashua
Is your business interested in participating?
Contact Jennifer LeBlanc, Director of Partnerships & Corporate Gifts, at email@example.com
HSFN Staff will schedule a time between December 26th – December 29th to come to your location to pick up the donations