Annual Yard Sale
23rd Annual Yard Sale (The Re-Mix) September 26th 2020
We are so excited to re-invent our annual Yard Sale. What historically filled a warehouse on Temple Street, is moving to a community near you! Due the current COVID-19 Pandemic, we wanted to find a safe way to re-imagine the way we host our annual yard sale. Rather than having 1 building full of items, we are spreading the yard sales out across out communities, and relying on YOU to be our gracious hosts!
Some important changes to note:
- WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING DONATIONS for the yard sale. Instead we are asking that you hold a yard sale in your front yard on September 26th to sell your items. Proceeds will be donated to the Humane Society for Greater Nashua
- There will be no entry fee. For no cost we will provide you with a “treasure map” of all of the Neighborhood Yard Sale stops
- Scroll down for info on being a shopper and being a host!
If you have questions about our neighborhood yard sale, or want to sign up to host please call Chuck Mattia at 889-2275 x35 or send an email today!
Be a Host
- We need folks to host a Yard Sale at their home on September 26th.
- Proceeds will go towards our pets awaiting adoption.
- Sell your own items, or invite friends to sell with you!
- HSFN will provide Social Media promotion, Press release to local papers, Craigslist post, Home and/or neighborhood signage, HSFN branding, HSFN dog house collection box, A treasure map of locations, donation receipts, limited volunteer assistance, pricing stickers, best practices for organizing and pricing your yard sale items, proceeds collections at end of day, a fun drawing for best Y.S.
Be a Shopper
- We will provide you with a treasure map of all of the local yard sales that are benefiting our organization!
- Feel good knowing your purchase will benefit our pets awaiting adoption.
- Get some of the best deals around!