Wags to Whiskers Festival
JOIN US September 18, 11am to 3pm, at Mel’s Funway Park
We look forward to seeing you at our Annual Wags to Whiskers Festival on Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 11am to 3pm! We’re excited to be at a NEW LOCATION this year, Mel’s Funway Park located at 454 Charles Bancroft Highway (Rt 3A) Litchfield, NH 03052!
- ‘Granite State Disc Dogs’ competition and/or demos.
- Lots of Exhibitors with cool offerings and/or veterinary info. for dogs.
- Visit Kitty City & Smallsville for cat crafts, cat collars and education for your favorite felines.
- An amazing Kid’s Zone featuring carnival style games and prizes.
- Check out some new Humane Society merchandise for sale.
- A colossal raffle tent bursting at the seams with over 100 items.
- A food and beverage tent with amazing food and drinks!
- Meet & Greet (maybe adopt?) our shelter pups in need of forever homes. Soooo adorable!
- Doggy Dance Lessons
- The annual Pup Cup Challenge! See how your pup measures up in this safe skills challenge. The top dog in the big dog and small dog category will be crowned Pup Cup Champion!
CLICK HERE to purchase tickets.
Please note: Mel’s Funway park will be open for guests following the event. Dogs are allowed in the fun-park but they must be leashed at all times. If you do go to the fun-park, do not leave your dog in the vehicle.
Countdown to the Festival