Ugly Sweater 4 Miler
The 7th Annual Ugly Sweater 4 Miler presented by Tito’s Handmade Vodka
It’s time to dust off your ugliest sweater, and lace up your sneakers for the 6th annual Ugly Sweater 4 Miler! This 21+ event is like no other. 100% of the proceeds from the race will go to 3 different animal shelters! We hope that you enjoy the warm fuzzy feelings from your favorite sweater and the fact that you are supporting three great causes!
December 17th – Race starts at 9am
Backyard Brewery & Kitchen
1211 Mammoth Rd
Manchester, NH 03109
This year Tito’s is spreading the love and donating to 3 different local shelters.
ALL PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE:
- Commemorative Race Medal
- Post-race Tito’s Handmade Vodka Beverage, featuring Hot Cocoa Bar
- Free Finisher Photos
- Plus you can add on the exclusive 2022 Ugly Sweater charity event long-sleeved t-shirt for just $15!
- December 16 4:00 PM EST – Pre-Race Bib Pick-Up @ Backyard Brewery
- December 17 7:30 AM EST – Race Day Bib Pick-Up @ Backyard Brewery
- December 17 9:00 AM EST – Race Starts
EVENT PRESENTED BY TITO’S HANDMADE VODKA
Tito’s Handmade Vodka is on a mission to better the lives of pets and their humans far and wide through its “Vodka for Dog People” program. “Vodka for Dog People” aims to raise money for humane societies and animal welfare non-profits to rescue and protect animals all around the country. Tito’s encourages consumers to visit liquor stores to learn more details on how to win their very own ugly sweater for themselves and their dogs.