Pup Crawl 2023Drink Local
Join in on the Fun!
HSFN Pup Crawl
The Humane Society for Greater Nashua is excited to announce its third annual Pup Crawl!
Join us for a weekend pub crawl style event running from Friday, July 28th to Sunday, July 30th.
This event will benefit the pets awaiting adoption at the Humane Society for Greater Nashua, and support some of our favorite local small businesses.
Thank you to our participating breweries!
- Biergarten – Anheuser Busch – Merrimack (kickoff party only)
- Pipe Dream Brewing – Londonderry
- Long Blue Cat Brewing Company – Londonderry
- Spyglass Brewing Company – Nashua (**Dogs are not allowed at this location**)
- Rockingham Brewing Company – Derry
- From the Barrel Brewing Company – Derry
- Able Ebenezer Brewing Company – Merrimack
- Millyard Brewery – Nashua
How it works:
Your registration will entitle you to an exclusive Pup Crawl Tee Shirt and a “Paws-port”. These items will be available for pickup at our kickoff party at the Biergarten in Merrimack on July 28th from 5-8pm. If you cannot pick up your items during the kickoff party, please email email@example.com to schedule pickup at the shelter.
Please Note: The Biergarten is for our kickoff party only and will be closed on Saturday and Sunday.
You may visit as many of the participating breweries as you like throughout the weekend. Your paws-port will be your way to earn raffle entries! Be sure to get your paws-port stamped/signed as you visit each location. Each stamp/signature earns a raffle ticket!
Are dogs allowed? Well-behaved dogs are allowed at each location EXCEPT for Spyglass Brewing Company in Nashua. Please keep dogs leashed! (No retractable leashes please)
The finale will be held on Sunday, July 30th from 1-3pm at Pipe Dream Brewing to celebrate your efforts and draw raffle winners! You can win swag from the participating breweries and HSFN swag as well. You must be present at the finale to win a raffle prize. Raffle winners will be announced at 2:45pm.
- Tickets are $20 (registrants must be 21 or older).
- Tickets include: an exclusive Pup Crawl Tee Shirt and Paws-port
- If you cannot make it to the kickoff to pick up your Pup Crawl items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule pickup at the shelter.
- If you register by July 7th, we will guarantee your shirt size. Those who register after the 7th are not guaranteed their size.
Questions? Email Olivia@hsfn.orgTicket Purchase