Benefit Collectables Sale
We have a wonderful opportunity to sell collectables throughout the month of October at the Milford Antiques Market! We know many of you saved items for our annual Yard Sale that we had to cancel, and we are wondering if any of the items you saved are Antiques, Collectibles and contemporary “shabby chic” home décor? If so, would you consider donating them to help us make up for lost funds from our cancelled events?
Donations must be dropped at the shelter NOT the market. Please drop off items on Wednesdays (beginning 9/30 and ending 11/4) between 9-noon This is the time frame we will have volunteer assistance, so please keep drop offs to this time frame only.
What the shop is asking for specifically is:
- Small furniture items (tables, curios, bookcases, chairs, stools, benches)
- Home decor items (pottery, decorative glass, vintage pitchers, vases, bowls, etc.)
- Nicely framed art
- Collectibles (primitives, baby boomer toys, example: GI Joes); no stuffed animals please
- Holiday decor (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas) – vintage items preferred. (not generic
- Christmas tree decorations like garlands, lights, bulbs).
- Antique table linens in good condition
- Classic Rock vinyl record albums ok if both album covers and records are in great shape
- Vintage jewelry
- Farmhouse primitives decor (can be new items)
The items we can NOT accept include:
- Any kind of appliances
- Bed linens
- Toys and games
- Dvds and cds
- No firearms or anything combustible
- Large Furniture
- Baby furniture
- Bath fixtures, kitchen fixtures, or light fixtures
- Bowling balls
- Broken items
- Building, construction or plumbing materials
- Car stereos
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee mugs
- Condensed books, textbooks, encyclopedias
- Computers, monitors, printers
- Cosmetics or other health & beauty products
- Exercise equipment
- Fireplace accessories
- Luggage or duffel bags
- Medical equipment
- Sports equipment
- Stuffed animals
- Water bottles
Please note: Any item donated cannot be returned once it is given to us.
Thank you for your help, and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions! Email Katie@hsfn.org or call 603.889.2275 ext 36.