Sponsor An Area!
Mark Your Territory . . .
Sponsor the Dog or Cat Adoption Center, the Veterinary Care Center, the Canine Training Center, or the Outdoor Canine Play Yard.
Whether you want to advertise your organization, memorialize a loved one, honor a special furry friend, had a great adoption experience and want others to also. or you’re just searching for that perfect gift, then Sponsoring an area of the shelter is a nice idea! Sponsoring the dog or cat adoption center (for example) is a great way to show your love of animals while supporting the Humane Society’s mission of bettering the lives of pets and people in the Greater Nashua area.
When you, your family, or your organization becomes a sponsor, you’re providing needed financial support for the animals that stay here waiting adoption. Your gift pays for animal care supplies, food, clean linen, and for future renovations to provide these homeless animals with increased comfort and enrichment.
In addition, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’re supporting an effective organization that protects and cares for more than 2,500 animals annually.
As a Dog or Cat Adoption Center, the Veterinary Care Center, the Canine Training Center, or the Outdoor Canine Play Yard Sponsor you will receive for any entire year:
- A plaque displaying your name or organization placed at the room entrance. (9,000 annual visitors)
• You’ll receive a Certificate of Sponsorship along with a Humane Society coffee mug.
• A letter reflecting your donation that indicates the Humane Society for Greater Nashua is a Section 501 (c)(3) charitable organization and donations are tax deductible.
The following sponsorship opportunities are available: The Dog or Cat Adoption Center, the Veterinary Care Center, the Canine Training Center, or the Outdoor Canine Play Yard
Sponsorship Opportunities are very affordable:
- A 3” x 2” plaque is just $175 for an entire year!
- A 7”x 2” plaque is just $275 for an entire year!
If you have any questions or would like to be a sponsor:
Please contact Chuck@hsfn.org or call 603-889-2275 x35