Spay Neuter Clinics
*We are not scheduling any spay or neuter procedures until further notice.* We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will post updates when we are able to resume these services.
Held every Tuesday at our facility, we offering spay/neuter surgeries for male & female cats. All pets must be between the ages of 4 months old to 7 years old to attend our spay/neuter clinic.
Pet drop off for our low cost clinic is between 7:30am-8:30am and pick up between 3:30pm and 4:30pm. We tend to book appointments months out as our clinic is a popular service. We appreciate your patience with scheduling. Please Call 603-889-2275 x30 for an appointment.
If you are in need of a low cost spay surgery for a female dog or a pet older than age 7, please visit our links page for resources.
- Spay for a female cat is $115 and includes a Rabies vaccine, Distemper vaccine and a Microchip.
- Neuter for a male cat is $100 and includes a Rabies vaccine, Distemper vaccine and a Microchip.
- Payment in full is required prior to all spay/neuter surgeries and your appointment will not be scheduled until payment is received.
- Cash or credit card are accepted forms of payment. Credit card info can be accepted over the phone by our receptionist, 889-2275 x30
- If you miss your pet’s scheduled appointment, your payment is forfeited.
How to schedule an appointment:
- Call us at 889-2275 x30 to schedule an appointment.
- There are a limited number of appointments available at each clinic.
Serving The Greatest Need
The Humane Society For Greater Nashua vaccine clinic and spay/neuter clinic exist to serve pets whose caretakers would otherwise be unable to provide this care. We operate on the honor system and ask that if you can afford to provide these services at one of the many local veterinary practices that you do so. These services are available in limited quantities thanks to donations and grants.