Annual Yard Sale
Our benefit Yard Sale will be held on Saturday, April 21 & Sunday, April 22 at 103 Temple Street, Nashua.
This is the same location as our 2017 yard sale. This is a great space, but we do not have the room to accept donations of large furniture (dressers, desks, beds, couches, chairs) for our sale.
Donations accepted at the warehouse at 103 Temple Street during the times listed below. Sorry, no pick-up service available.
- Saturday, April 14 11am to 5pm
- Sunday, April 15 11am to 5pm
- Tuesday, April 17 8am to 7pm
- Wednesday, April 18 8am to 7pm
Yard sale Details
- We fill a 15,000 sq ft warehouse full of collectibles, books, housewares, holiday items, crafts, small furniture, kids toys, framed pictures, and other amazing things! The sale is CASH ONLY – no credit cards or checks will be accepted.
- Saturday sale hours on April 21, 8am to 1pm
- Sunday sale hours on April 22, 8am to noon
- Free admission to the sale EXCEPT for early birds, who may pay a $20 per person fee to shop 1 hour early from 7am to 8am Saturday only. The early bird fee applies to kids and adults.
Are you shopping at this fundraiser?
Parking is a short walk from the yard sale entrance via sidewalks. Due to the entrance on Temple Street, we are not able to offer handicap parking spaces close to the entrance of the sale. There will be 2 shuttle buses available from 8am to noon on Saturday only to help guests get from the parking lot at Eagles Nest Bingo Hall to the entrance if they prefer not to walk.
Volunteers are needed for this fundraiser!
We need volunteer support accepting and sorting donations in the week prior to the sale as well as during the yard sale itself. Please review both documents below and complete the application and send it to Linda Rioux, Director of Volunteer Services, 24 Ferry Road Nashua, NH 03064 or send it to her via email.