Wags to Whiskers Festival
Join us on Saturday, September 14, 2019 at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery.
This family friendly event is filled activities for you and your dog! Guest dogs must be up to date on their vaccinations and on leash (no flexi-leads please).
Admission is $10 per person with children ages 17 and under free. Tickets can be purchased at the gate (cash preferred) or buy yours on-line today. Online purchases will be entered in a special pre-event ticket raffle! You’ll also save time waiting in our admission line. All proceeds support the pets awaiting adoption here at the Humane Society.
Enjoy many fun activities throughout the event including:
- Meet & greet our shelter pups in need of forever homes.
- Free caricatures of owner and their pets.
- Pup Cup Challenge, see how your pup measures up in this safe skills challenge. The top dog in the big dog and small dog category will be crowned pup cup champion!
- Our Kids Zone full of fun, carnival games with lots of fun prizes to win!
- Agility area, offered by Good Mojo University, for guests to try with their dogs.
- Kitty City & Smallsville for cat crafts & collars,information about cat and small animal care and see pictures of our cats and small animals available for adoption.
- Many great pet friendly vendors with giveaways and items for sale.
- A huge raffle tent with 100+ amazing baskets and items; you do not need to be present to win.
- Enjoy lunch, our bake sale or visit Hayward’s Ice Cream stand for people and pup ice cream
- Visit our Humane Society tent to register for our Walk for Whiskers, stay connected through our alumni network or learn about our Kids education program! Humane Society logoed gear for sale at our tent too!
- Be sure to Follow our event on Facebook for updates and announcements!
Interested in being a sponsor or vendor at this dog centric event? Please email Chuck Mattia. We expect over 2,000 guests and 800 guest dogs.
Brown & Brown Insurance