Ales for Tails
Hosted by our friends at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery, this will be a fun afternoon of great beer and food while supporting our pets awaiting adoption.
Tickets are $50 each and include:
- Beermaster Tour of the brewery. Bring your camera for this 1.5 hour long tour.
- Meet the Anheuser-Busch Beermaster and ask questions about the beer making process
- Free photo prints of your group
- Photo opportunity with a Clydesdale and free print of your photo
- Gifts from the brewery
- Full Barbecue spread from McNulty Foley caterers
- A variety of Anheuser-Busch products for you to sample and enjoy
- Corn hole and other games
- NCAA tourney games on the TV
- Silent auction
- Sunday, March 26 from 1 to 5pm
- Tickets are $50 each
- Event will start at brewery gift shop, with the tour starting at 1:30
- Following the tour, food, drinks and games will be in the hospitality room
- Guests must be 21 and older; sorry no owned pets allowed
How to purchase your tickets:
- Click here to order tickets on-line. Select “Tickets for Ales for Tails” in drop down menu. Please be aware the receipt you receive is our general donation receipt, but you will be added to the guest list for Ales for Tails and we will see you at check in at the event.
- Call 889-2275 x27 to order via the phone or email Laurie Dufault, Director of Development
- Tickets can also be purchased at the Humane Society