Puppy Bowl Viewing Party, Sunday, February 2
2-5pm at The Biergarten at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery
We are proud to have Lilah, a puppy adopted from our shelter, playing in the big game! We’re having a viewing party so we can cheer her and dozens of other shelter puppies on! Join us for this family friendly event. It’s a ticketed event that includes an awesome hot dog bar (with all the fixins’), dessert, and a beer (great selection) for those 21 and over. Anheuser-Busch is our generous party host and selling tickets with a portion of all tickets sold to benefit our pets awaiting adoption.Tickets are limited.
- $10p/p for those ages 21 and over (includes a draft beer)
- $5 p/p for people under 21
- (Gluten free and vegetarian options are available)
- To get to the ticket link click: https://www.facebook.com/events/2872519176119954/
If you haven’t seen it before, Puppy Bowl is 3 hours of cuteness on the big screen. Our Puppy Bowl celebrity, Lilah, will be in attendance with her forever family so you can meet her and get a pic, but we ask that you leave your dog(s) at home for this one. Also there will not be any pets for adoption at the event.
Reading to Rescues, Sunday, February 9
1-3pm here at the Humane Society
Does your child really love animals? Does he/she need additional time practicing their reading skills? If you’ve answered yes, then please come be a part of our Reading to Rescues. It’s held on the second Sunday of every month from 1-3. Kids ages 5 and up are invited to participate and parent(s) must stay to supervise their child. You are welcome to bring your favorite book or read one of ours. Kids will receive a certificate to note their time spent reading.
Save the Dates for our 2020 Signature Events
- Annual Benefit Yard Sale Saturday & Sunday, April 25 & 26 indoors in a warehouse at 103 Temple Street in Nashua.
- Annual Benefit Dinner & Auction Featuring the Pets Choice Awards, Sunday May 31 at the Event Center at the Courtyard Marriott in Nashua
- Wags to Whiskers Festival, Saturday, September 19 at the ball fields at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Merrimack
- Walk for Whiskers, Saturday, October 24 at Mine Falls Park in Nashua