We have partnered with local business Grape Time Winery and local artist Alene Sirott-Cope to bring together two of our favorite things- adorable pets and delicious wine! Currently there are 4 varieties available, 2 white wines and 2 red wines.
The winery is owned by Dave Williams, who also owns Incredibrew here in Nashua, and he donates a portion of each bottle sold to help our pets.
The wine is currently for sale at:
- Ayotte’s Stateline Market – 100 River Rd.Hudson
- Craft Beer Cellar – 108 Spit Brook Rd. Nashua
- Incredibrew – 112 Daniel Webster Highway Nashua
- NH State Liquor Stores – 11 locations in southern NH (see list below)
- The Beer Store – 433 Amherst St. Nashua
- Trader Joe’s – 262 Daniel Webster Highway Nashua
The NH State Liquor Stores listed below sell the Granny Smith Riesling and Amarone. Find it in the section that features New Hampshire made wines.
- 300 Main St Nashua
- 269 Daniel Webster Highway Nashua
- 25 Coliseum Ave. Nashua
- 40 Northwest Boulevard Nashua
- 212 Lowell Road Hudson
- 6 Dobson Way Merrimack
- 150 Bridge St Pelham
- 44a Route 13 Brookline
- 21 Jones Road Milford
- Hooksett Rest Stops on Route 93 North & South