Puppy Social Time
Bring your puppy here for some socialization and fun!
Welcoming a new puppy into your family is very fun and exciting. Your new puppy has so many things to learn about the world! We offer Puppy Social Time a couple of weekend days a month as a way to encourage people to take their new puppies out and get them socialized with people and with other dogs.
- Puppies must be between the ages of 3 to 6 months to participate.
- Puppies must be Rabies and kennel cough (Bordetella) vaccinated, as well as up-to-date on their Distemper (DHPP) series.
- A Rabies Certificate must be shown when attending the first play group.
- Play is supervised by a Karen Pryor Academy certified training partner.
- Space is limited, and attendance is by RSVP only.
- Contact Kerry Hildebrand, Manager of Behavior & Training via email to register
- Puppy Play- all 9:00-9:45 am
- Saturday, June 2nd
- Saturday, June 16th
Puppy Social Time is a free activity for Humane Society adopters as well as dog owners in our community. Donations are gladly accepted for the pets at the Humane Society. This is a great addition to our Level 1/Puppy More Than Manners Class. Learn more about our dog training classes for puppies and adult dogs.