We are now offering dog training classes at the Humane Society! Our classes are taught using fun, effective and humane methods. Class sizes are small providing very personalized training. Not only will your dog learn many behaviors and skills, we will also teach you how to train your dog so that you can continue your training long after the class ends.
More Than Manners-Puppy Class is for puppies 8 to 20 weeks at the time the class starts.
More Than Manners-Dog Class is for dogs 5 months and older at the start date of the class.
- Both are six week classes (including orientation) taught by Karen Pryor Academy certified training partners
- Offer small class sizes, only 4 to 5 dogs
- Courses will teach basic skills to provide a solid behavioral foundation including: come, sit, stay, settle, loose leash walking, and more
- Taught with positive reinforcement using clicker training
- Coursework will encourage creativity and fun (Puppy class will include supervised puppy play for socialization)
- Classes are held in the evenings, from 6-8pm, at our facility 24 Ferry Rd in Nashua
- $110 for the 6 week course
- Special discounted rate of $100 for Humane Society adopters and alumni
- Private training lessons are available at $50 per hour
For more information or to register for an upcoming training class, please contact Kerry Hildebrand, Manager of Behavior & Training at 603-889-2275 x38 or send her an email.