We are going to resume our training program, with guidelines for social distancing. We will be starting to schedule classes on June 9th. Please contact Christian@hsfn.org to get all the details and dates available.
Puppy or Dog Basics 101 and Puppy and Dog Advanced 102:
- Six week classes (including orientation) taught by a Certified Professional Dog Trainer
- Offer small class sizes, only 4 to 5 dogs
- Courses will teach basic skills to provide a solid behavioral foundation including: come, sit, stay, settle, loose leash walking, and more
- Taught with positive reinforcement using clicker training
- Coursework will encourage creativity and fun (Puppy class will include supervised puppy play for socialization)
- Classes are held in the evenings at our facility 24 Ferry Rd in Nashua
- Classes recently started but please contact us as we’re always scheduling our next sessions!
- $110 for the 6 week course
- Special discounted rate of $100 for Humane Society adopters and alumni
- Private training lessons are available at $50 per hour
For more information or to register for an upcoming training class, please contact our Manager of Behavior & Training, Christian Trella, Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT) at 603-889-2275 x38 or send him an email.