We are now offering dog training classes at the Humane Society! Our classes are taught using fun, effective and humane methods. Class sizes are small providing very personalized training. Not only will your dog learn many behaviors and skills, we will also teach you how to train your dog so that you can continue your training long after the class ends.
More Than Manners Basic, Level 1, Obedience Classes:
- Six week classes (including orientation) taught by Karen Pryor Academy certified training partners
- Offer small class sizes, only 4 to 5 dogs
- Courses will teach basic skills to provide a solid behavioral foundation including: come, sit, stay, settle, loose leash walking, and more
- Taught with positive reinforcement using clicker training
- Coursework will encourage creativity and fun (Puppy class will include supervised puppy play for socialization)
- Classes are held in the evenings at our facility 24 Ferry Rd in Nashua
- Next start dates:
- Monday, July 24 at 7:15 pm or
- Wednesday, August 2nd at 6 pm
- $110 for the 6 week course
- Special discounted rate of $100 for Humane Society adopters and alumni
- Private training lessons are available at $50 per hour
For more information or to register for an upcoming training class, please contact Kerry Hildebrand, Manager of Behavior & Training at 603-889-2275 x38 or send her an email.