Spay Neuter Clinics
The low cost clinics hosted here at the Humane Society have been postponed until further notice as we are transitioning to a new Shelter Veterinarian. We expect to start our clinics back up in the late-summer, and we’ll make an announcement here and on our Facebook page when we start booking appointments again. Thank you for your patience.
If you have questions, please call us at 889-2275 x21 or check our resources and links page for other local animal care clinics.
Below is information about our clinic. This information is here for reference only until we start up our clinic again.
Held every Monday at our facility, located at 24 Ferry Road in Nashua, owners are welcome to schedule an appointment for their pet at our low cost Spay/Neuter Clinic. There are limited appointments for each clinic. Call 603-889-2275 x30 to schedule an appointment.
At this time we are only offering spay/neuter surgeries for male & female cats and male dogs.
If you are in need of a low cost spay surgery for a female dog, please visit our links page for resources.
- Spay or neuter of a cat is $95.00 and includes a Rabies vaccine, Distemper vaccine, a Microchip and a dose of Revolution.
- Dog neuters are $200.00.
- Payment in full is required prior to all spay/neuter surgeries and your appointment will not be scheduled until payment is received.
- Cash or credit card are accepted forms of payment. Credit card info can be accepted over the phone by our receptionist, 889-2275 x30
- If you miss your pet’s scheduled appointment, your payment is forfeited.
- Rabies Certificate Required for Dogs:
- A current rabies certificate must be presented on the day of surgery.
- If your pet needs a rabies vaccine, we can provide it for an additional $10.00 fee.
How to schedule an appointment:
- Call us at 889-2275 x30 to schedule an appointment.
- There are a limited number of appointments available at each clinic.