Spay Neuter Clinics
Held every Monday at our facility, we offering spay/neuter surgeries for male & female cats and male dogs only. All pets must be between the ages of 4 months old to 7 years old to attend our spay/neuter clinic.
Pet drop off for our low cost clinic is between 8am-9am and pick up between 3:30pm and 4:30pm. We tend to book appointments months out as our clinic is a popular service. We appreciate your patience with scheduling. Please Call 603-889-2275 x30 for an appointment.
If you are in need of a low cost spay surgery for a female dog or a pet older than age 7, please visit our links page for resources. We are also unable to perform a neuter on dog breeds with narrow or pinched nostrils. This includes Pekingese, Pug, Boston Terrier, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Japanese Chin, Brussels Griffon, Shih Tzu, French Bull Dog, English Bull Dog, American Bull Dog, Mastiff, and Shar-Peis.
- Spay or neuter of a cat is $95.00 and includes a Rabies vaccine, Distemper vaccine and a Microchip.
- Dog neuters are $200.00. Again we cannot perform a neuter on dogs with pinched nostrils.
- Payment in full is required prior to all spay/neuter surgeries and your appointment will not be scheduled until payment is received.
- Cash or credit card are accepted forms of payment. Credit card info can be accepted over the phone by our receptionist, 889-2275 x30
- If you miss your pet’s scheduled appointment, your payment is forfeited.
- Rabies Certificate Required for Dogs:
- A current rabies certificate must be presented on the day of surgery.
- If your pet needs a rabies vaccine, we can provide it for an additional $10.00 fee.
How to schedule an appointment:
- Call us at 889-2275 x30 to schedule an appointment.
- There are a limited number of appointments available at each clinic.